I’ve found a perfect place, called UncommonGoods, where you can buy gifts for anyone in your life and I feel like I need to share it with you guys.
Since I love all products that are organic, natural, handmade and even have a story behind it, this is the place for me to find a gift for the man of my life ❤.
This company has beautiful values, which I wish every store had.
- They feature “products that contain recycled components and have not sold products containing leather, feathers or fur – we’re committed to selling products that do no harm to people or animals.”
- They “created the Better to Give Program in 2001, which allows you to select a non-profit organization to receive a $1 donation from us at checkout. UncommonGoods has donated over $1,000,000 since we created this program.”
- UncommonGoods is proud to be a founding member of B Corporation, an organization created to help customers understand the social and environmental impact of their purchases. The B seal means that a company has met the standards outlined in a comprehensive screening questionnaire, which evaluates a company on issues ranging from providing a living wage, to lessening their impact on the environment, to giving back to the community.”
If you have an upcoming anniversary you can find here you can find here lots of great and original presents. I really like this pillow:
Even though I don’t have any baby shower in my calendar this year (so far), I cannot stop looking at these cute baby shower gift ideas :).
Ok, now I’m off to convincing my love ❤ to purchase this Smart Garden Grow Kit so we can grow our favorite plants even in winter! 🙂
We love these hoodies! 🙂 They’re great quality and they have lots of great stuff: awesome designs and clothes, even for babies! 🙂
Hosanna Store <- check them out! 🙂
My recent discoveries of amazing designers :):
A reminder of my articles from my post here:
- “Things that may cause your fatigue at home”
- “How to plan your vacation by yourself?”
- “First date tips for women”
- “Common mistakes women make in a relationship”
- “Why we should be careful with chemicals?”
Find me on social media 🙂 :