I’ve found a perfect place, called UncommonGoods, where you can buy gifts for anyone in your life and I feel like I need to share it with you guys.
Since I love all products that are organic, natural, handmade and even have a story behind it, this is the place for me to find a gift for the man of my life ❤.
This company has beautiful values, which I wish every store had.
- They feature “products that contain recycled components and have not sold products containing leather, feathers or fur – we’re committed to selling products that do no harm to people or animals.”
- They “created the Better to Give Program in 2001, which allows you to select a non-profit organization to receive a $1 donation from us at checkout. UncommonGoods has donated over $1,000,000 since we created this program.”
- “UncommonGoods is proud to be a founding member of B Corporation, an organization created to help customers understand the social and environmental impact of their purchases. The B seal means that a company has met the standards outlined in a comprehensive screening questionnaire, which evaluates a company on issues ranging from providing a living wage, to lessening their impact on the environment, to giving back to the community.”
Even though I don’t have any baby shower in my calendar this year (so far), I cannot stop looking at these cute baby shower gift ideas :).
Ok, now I’m off to convincing my love ❤ to purchase this Smart Garden Grow Kit so we can grow our favorite plants even in winter! 🙂
We love these hoodies! 🙂 They’re great quality and they have lots of great stuff: awesome designs and clothes, even for babies! 🙂
Hosanna Store <- check them out! 🙂
My recent discoveries of amazing designers :):
A reminder of my articles from my post here:
- “Things that may cause your fatigue at home”
- “How to plan your vacation by yourself?”
- “First date tips for women”
- “Common mistakes women make in a relationship”
- “Why we should be careful with chemicals?”
Find me on social media 🙂 :