What to do so we won’t do anything, but we will earn some money?
I’m going to write for you about the ways of making money from your phone and today I’m going to write about lockscreen ads.
You won’t make a full time income from it, but you’ll, for sure, make some passive income. They’re free to download so why not, right? 🙂
At the very beginning, I was pretty skeptic about it and also worried that it will slow down my phone, but nothing like that happened, fortunately. That’s why I’m happy to share it with you guys :).
With both of these ways below, you can withdraw your money through PayPal or if you want, you can get a gift card to Amazon, Starbucks, Ebay, etc.
This app puts adds on your lockscreen and all you have to do is just swipe to the left before you use your phone (if you have some code on your phone, the code will go next, nothing changes). No clicking on the add, no nothing and it also doesn’t matter how much you use your phone. Just as simple as it sounds and it pays you (by giving you points) just for having adds on your lockscreen on your phone. It takes for me half a second to get rid of it to use my phone normally.
It is an alternative to Slidejoy which works basically the same. You can download it here and if you use my referral code: blogsimpleula, we both will get 1,250 points so how amazing it would be for you to start this app with already some extra points on your account (to be honest I wish I had a referral code from someone when I downloaded it). It only takes another half of a second for me to get rid of it and “get to” my phone as normal. You can also do surveys on this app, just like on Slidejoy.
Slidejoy has better reviews, but for me they’re both great and I have them both on my phone, why not, when you can get some extra coffee or green tea latte for free a month or collect all this money and save it for a purchase on Amazon whenever you’re ready :).
Unfortunately both of these apps work only on Android, sorry Iphone owners.
A reminder of my articles from my post here:
- “Things that may cause your fatigue at home”
- “How to plan your vacation by yourself?”
- “First date tips for women”
- “Common mistakes women make in a relationship”
- “Why we should be careful with chemicals?”
I’ve updated some of my posts with direct links where you can find the products I mentioned on Amazon:
- Growing hair healthy and naturally – products mentioned there you can find here
- A book that every woman, who cares about her health, should have on her shelf – that book you can buy here
- Himalayan salt lamp – make your home a sweet, safe and healthy place – you can choose and buy one here
- Oil pulling – take care of your teeth – extra virgin coconut oil you can find here
Find me on social media 🙂 :