Have you ever had a chance to try healthy food delivery? Where the meals are already cooked and delivered to your door? Where you just need to choose and order your weekly meal sets? Activeats provides such service and I’ve had a pleasure to try it out, because as far as I am concerned, if you want to stay in shape or lose weight, you not only need to be active, but also eat well.
Some facts about this amazing and healthy food delivery are:
- They offer 1500 cals per day or 2000 cals per day
- Each category is available in an original, vegan or free of gluten/dairy menus
- Choice between 5 or 7 days of food, with or without breakfast
- The meals are never frozen. They’re cooked fresh and delivered to your door on Sundays (or for pickup at nearest Penguin Pick up location Mon-Fri).
- Our free of gluten and dairy menu is not gluten-free because our facility handles gluten ingredients, but the meals themselves are free of gluten and dairy.
- The calorie controlled meals are designed with balanced servings of macro and micro nutrients already so that diners will still fulfill their nutritional needs and feel energized even if they’re controlling their calorie intake.
That’s exactly why I gave it a try! 🙂
I enjoyed my very first meal during the day where I had vegan breakfast – “cauliflower wrap”. I’ll be honest with you, this was my first vegan meal and I was pleasantly surprised how good it tastes. It also had avocado and I like it a lot! 🙂
I have always loved cauliflower, but knowing what great health benefits you can achieve with it, I love it even more. Cauliflower can help you reduce cancer risk, it fights inflammation and aids in weight loss.
For lunch I had “Nori crusted salmon with chickpea salad” and we all know how great salmon is for us in the whole body wellness, but also bone and joint health. Another way that helps with weight loss is to eat chickpeas which are included in the meal. They also help control blood sugar levels and improves digestion thanks to a high fiber content.
My last meal was “No butter chicken with pilaf & vegetable”. Some of you might already know that pilaf is very high in antioxidants and is a very nutritious gluten-free ingredient. As vegetables I had broccoli and cauliflower – I really liked how crunchy they were.
What I like the most is that Acitveats’ meals are full of flavor and very nutritious and that’s very important if you’re into a healthy lifestyle.
If you are in GTA area: Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Woodbridge, Brampton, Markham, Thornhill, then go ahead and order the best meal prep in GTA.
Have you already entered my giveaway? 🙂
You still have time! 🙂
Find me on social media, because it’ll be great to have you there and follow me 😊: