One of the hardest things to do is to become more organized. How can you be more productive, when all you want to do is rest? Well firstly, resting is productive – you need to rest so that you can have enough energy to be more organised and motivated in your day-to-day life. You need to be able to organise the world around you so that you can feel calm, collected and ready for anything.
You can choose to get some chores done, to complete work, to study sash you can choose to get these done in front of binge watching your favourite TV shows. The thing is most of us just want to live a life of relaxation! It’s not always easy to concentrate and get things done such as a Mac cleanup, mopping the floors, cleaning the oven – those jobs are boring jobs. You can always hire somebody to do those things for you, especially the Mac cleanup. Outsourcing is actually a very efficient way to stay organised. Once you make up your mind that it’s time to get your jobs done, you’re halfway there to be more organised below the rest of the time? Here are five tips to help you to stay organised in your life.
- Write lists. It sounds really boring, but lists are notes of the best ways to keep yourself organised. One of the most effective and environmentally friendly ways you can make lists is one on a whiteboard in your home. This way, you’re not getting rid of copious amounts of paper as you screw up your lists to rewrite them 10 times! Making lists can help you organize your thoughts and your tasks and it can help you to put your goals in need of priority.
- Number everything. Once you’ve written down a list of priorities and goals you need to number them in order of importance and when you would like to do them. This is so important so that you can actually visually see what needs to come first on your list. Learning how to prioritise can help you to remain as organised as possible. You should always take the time to make a note of what you need to do the most and wanting to come first.
- Pay attention to your groove. If you know that you work better and you’re more productive in the mornings and it makes sense to make your day start on your list begin in the mornings. If you know that you don’t particularly enjoy certain tasks but you know they have to be done, put those first on your list of priorities. This will help you to remain organised and get done what you need to get done.
- Stay focused. Once you know what your schedule is, and what your items are on your list, stay focused on them. It’s a lot harder than it sounds to stay disciplined, but once you have your groove going you’re going to find it easier. The only true way to stay organised is to stick to your plan.
- Reward yourself. The very last tip you need to stay organised is to make sure you have a reason to do it. Perhaps a reward is going to be a tidy house, or a clean business. Perhaps a reward is going to be cleared technology, or money made because you’ve sold your clutter. Either way, know what your rewards will be and you’ll find it easier to stick to.
Find me on social media, because it’ll be great to have you there and follow me 🙂 :
Your blog post came as a good time because I was just looking up ways to stay organized 🙂 I find that physical and mental clutter adds to my anxiety. Thanks for these tips!
My pleasure and have fun organizing! 🙂💓
I am very good at rewarding myself … 😀 😀
Same here 😄💗