One thing that I’m looking forward on weekends is when my hubby and I take out our favorite chips, make our own guacamole and watch a movie. We must have it at least one evening, whether it’s Friday, Saturday or Sunday. When I was making guacamole last weekend, I though I’d share it with you guys, because as far as I know it’s always good to share and since cooking and preparing food is something I really enjoy doing, it has to be on my blog, as well :).
I promise you the smell and taste of this guacamole will make you speechless!
Attention: this recipe is very easy!
Ingredients (for 2-4 people):
- 3 ripe avocadoes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup of red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 or 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- small pinch of cayenne pepper
In a medium bowl, smash together all the ingredients and refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor or serve immediately.
– if you don’t like tomatoes that much, you can skip this step or add only 1;
– instead of himalayan pink salt, you can use sea salt;
– cilantro is the best fresh, but I usually buy a bunch, cut it and freeze so whenever I need it, I have it and the freshness is still there;
– instead of cayenne pepper, you can use fresh jalapeno pepper.
Find me on social media, because it’ll be great to have you there and follow me 😊: