At the beginning I was thinking I’ll post it strictly only for women, but then I thought otherwise. If you’re a man and your wife’s, partner’s, daughter’s, granddaughter’s, niece’s, aunt’s, daugther-in-law’s or friend’s health is important to you then you should stay here as well and read this post till the end.
I’m about to write about the book, which I’m still reading (haven’t finished it yet), but I thought I cannot wait any longer, I have to write about it here so more people can find out about this so very useful information for every woman.
“Taking charge of your fertility” by Toni Weschler is the book that has changed some things in my life for much better and I really hope that more women and girls will read it and we all will be healthier and happier, (men as well).
First, let me start with saying that it’s not popular or you haven’t heard about this book or the method, which is in the book. If you don’t know why, as it usually is, it’s mainly because of the money (for exemple, it’s not making money for the big pharmaceutical companies, etc.).
Second of all, there’s so many great things about this book that I’ve decided to write it as clearly as I can. I cannot write about each thing there is, because the book has more than 500 pages (though I think I’ll keep on writing about some individual topics on my blog, so stay tuned), but I’ll try to do my best.
- The book is written in a very simple and pleasant way. You don’t need to read the whole book to find out about the matter you’re interested in. (At first, I only read the three chapters, which are somewhere in the middle of the book and it was fine, I knew what I was reading. Only lately I’ve started to read the whole book from the very beginning to the very end).
- If you’re looking for the natural birth control, this is the book and the method (which is described there) you need to read.
- If you’re looking for enjoying sex without condoms or any other protection this is the book and the (same) method to do it.
- If you’re feeling moody or don’t feel great, it might be your hormones. You probably just need to balance them and in this book you’ll find out how to actually do it.
- If you want to get pregnant or you’ve tried already and there are still no “effects”, this book might be the solution to your problems and it’s not about spending money on doctors and ways there are available for the future parents (of course, that’s a way if no other way works), but methods which start from the very beginning.
- If you’re before your menopause, this book might help you deal with it in a much better and easier way.
- Last here, but not least and I think the most important thing is that thank to this book and the method in this book you will be aware of and be able to quickly react to the prevalent conditions every woman might have and will have in her life.
To be clear, no one paid me or asked me to write about this book. I’ve found out about it on the Internet by myself and what’s even funnier: by mistake. I did some research first and then decided to buy it. Now, I know that it was a very good decision and I know that two of my sisters wouldn’t get sick (they’re ok now) if they had this book in their hands. So now knowing how great it is and how great influence it has on my life, I want to share it with other women in the world 🙆 and please spread the word (let’s help one another) ☺.
Find me on social media 🙂 :